VIOBA

Victoria Institution Old Boys’ Association or better known as VIOBA was first established in 1922 and at that time, they had to rent a building near the school at Rodger Street. The VIOBA Clubhouse was then moved and has been located in the school grounds since 1954.

128 YEARS of excellence (In progress)

UPCOMING EVENTS (In Progress)

RECENT POSTS

Calling all Victorians, Please Keep the Dates Free!

VIOBA AGM 2022 (13/8/2022)